This site aims to host an evolving suite of software and hardware tutorials for digital fabrication. Currently, it is geared towards directing novices in best practices and advanced resources that we have found effective in any given field. This site is a branch of bestia.io, a fabrication and research oriented blog about work developed at bestia.xyz, our laboratory.
This site is best viewed using an up-to-date current generation browser. Sorry IE users. You can try this one instead.
Please, we are looking for contributors! If you would like to add tutorials to this site or give feedback, you can email me : russett at bestia.xyz.
- World Wide Web coding
- HyperText Markup Language : HTML
- Cascading Style Sheets : CSS
- Interface and working methodologies
- Rhinoceros for 2 dimensional things.
- Going from 2D to 3D!
- Designing for laser kerf.
- Slic3r : Open-source digital model slicer
- Milling a circuit board ( Roland SRM-20 )
- Stuffing the board